Crochet Plants Class: How To Crochet A Baby Jade Plant (Includes Pattern)
Learn how to make beautiful crocheted plants for your home! This beginner-friendly class will teach you the whole process start to finish.
Class will cover how to crochet a small succulent from start to finish. The project works up quickly and is appropriate for those familiar with crochet basics and ready to try something new!
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner (very much still learning but confident to try something harder)
Class Duration: 56 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Nicole Mansfield
Format: This is an online class for a crochet plants. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Crochet Plants
- Cactus – Medium Weight Yarn/4 ( Desired shade of Green. Purple or Yellow ), Size U.S. E/3.5mm Crochet Hook, Finishing Needle, Stitch Marker, Scissors, Fiber Fill
- Soil Ring – Cotton Yarn/Weight 4 (Brown), Size U.S. E/3.5mm Crochet Hook, Finishing Needle
- Pot – Cotton Yarn/Weight 4 (Desired Colors, I used Ivory & Orange), U.S.
- E/3.5mm Crochet Hook, Decorative Pebbles (Optional)
- Optional for Pot Eyes/Mouth – 2, 8mm safety eyes, Black embroidery thread, Blush
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.