Crochet Mobile Class: Learn Amigurumis With A Baby Crochet Mobile (Includes Pattern)
This crochet mobile tutorial will show you how to make a delightful mobile with your own two hands! Learn amigurumi with easy-to-follow instructions.
Join this class to learn how to crochet a baby mobile. It’s a lovely crochet project to decorate a nursery during a maternity leave, or to make for a future grandchild, or as a baby-shower gift for your friends!
You will learn the beginner amigurumis with basic shapes like a ball, balloon, clouds, and move on to a more adventurous crochet toy with the elephant.
You’ll also learn how to sew different crochet pieces together, and how to assemble the mobile. A very complete project to dive into the world of baby amigurumis.
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner (very much still learning but confident to try something harder)
Class Duration: 165 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Clotilde Dhenaut
Format: This is an online class for a crochet mobile. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Crochet Mobile
- 3.5mm / US E-4 crochet hook
- Yarn – #4 / aran / worsted yarn, 8ply, 80% cotton 20% Milk Fiber, in white, grey, light pink, light yellow, fushia, light blue, green ( I use a local shop yarn, an equivalent would be Paintbox Cotton Aran, but keep the 3.5mm hook to obtain tight stitches and avoid the ﬁberﬁll showing. )
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitchmarker or strand of thinner yarn
- Pair of 8mm safety eyes
- Ball point pins for assembly
- Sewing Needle
- Yellow sewing thread ( Or any other color similar to your sequins color )
- Star shaped sequins w/a hold to embroider
- 20cm (8″) wooden/bamboo ring ( Can be a bit smaller, and you can also use an embroidery hoop )
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.