Lemon Slice Pouch Crochet Pattern
$5.50 (or 1 credits)
Keep the feeling of summer all year long when you make this bright and fun little Crochet Lemon Slice Pouch from our crochet pattern. The back of the pouch flaps over the front and is closed with hook and loop tape dots. Use this Lemon Slice Pouch as a wristlet, or to store your craft supplies and cosmetics!
Instant download digital crochet pattern featuring step-by-step instructions. The finished Crochet Lemon Slice Pouch is 9 inches wide by 6 inches tall.
- Add as many or as few lemon slices as you like
- Style the pouch as you like with different colors
- Beginner friendly
- Cute, summery design
- Perfect for holding your hooks or cosmetics
- Lemon Slice design
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital crochet pattern
- Cotton is the recommended fiber for this pattern, mainly because it has less stretch then other fibers. The panels made with 10 ply (worsted weight, 4) cotton and the lemon slices are made with 4 ply (Fingering, 2) cotton.
- NOTE - You will not need a whole ball of white or yellow yarn. The details listed are the quantities as sold.
- We have suggested colors to use. If you would like to use the same colors follow the information listed below and throughout the tutorial. If you would like to use different colors, feel free to do so.
- Crochet hooks: 4 mm and 2 mm
- Needles with an eye to fit yarn weight
- Pins or corkboard (or similar) for blocking
- 4 X Hook and Loop dots/ovals (or similar) 1 inch x 0.75 inch - sticky back for fabrics, with permanent adhesive
- PVA Glue (I used Mod Podge) and a small brush to apply
- Pins or sewing clips
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“What a lovely idea. This crocheted lemon slice pouch is fun to make and so cute. As I was making it, I received so many compliments. I can’t wait to make another one.”
Buy More Credits