Crochet Fairy Class: How to Crochet A Fairy (Includes Pattern)
Learn how to make a crochet fairy called Posy. Complete with crochet fairy wings and skirt, you will love this intermediate crochet class.
In this class, you will be making your very own little fairy called Posy. The class is pitched for a crocheter who knows how to read a pattern and has experience in basic amigurumi techniques. Knowledge of stitches such as single crochet, slip stitch, decrease, half double crochet, double crochet will be required. Rather than going through every step of the pattern, this class will instead highlight key points and tips required for the successful completion of your own Posy the Fairy.
Skill Level: Intermediate (suitable for learners)
Class Duration: 88 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Erinna Lee
Format: This is an online class for a crochet fairy. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the Crochet Fairy
- Yarn (Krea Deluxe Organic Cotton 50 g yarn in (A) Colour 46 or Beige, (B) Colour 08 or Light Pink, (C) Colour 32 or Light Aqua, (D) Colour 02 or White, (E) Colour 12 or Dark Pink, (F) Colour 04 or Yellow, (G) Colour 25 or Dark Blue, (H) Colour 20 or Light Blue. One ball of each colour is sufficient.
- Crochet hook in accordance with the yarn you use (2.5 mm hook)
- Fibrefill / toy stuffing
- 6 mm black plastic safety eyes
- Black (#310) and Brown (#08) embroidery thread (DMC Six Strand Cotton Thread)
- Stitch markers, darning and embroidery needles
- Cosmetic blusher with brush
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.