“Fabric 101 is THE most important part of my sewing education so far! Thank you. I finally feel confident to pick exactly what fabric I want for each project!!!”
Course: Fabric 101
Have you ever read a fabric name and thought “what is that,” or “what can I make with that?”… We love buying fabric online, but sometimes it can be tricky!
In Fabric 101 you’ll discover the 42 most popular fabrics for sewing, what you need to know about each before laying out your pattern, general care and what fabric to use for what project.
Before you know it, you’ll be purchasing fabric online with confidence and starting your next project with ease!
This course includes:
42x Fabric Mini-Classes + 3x PDF Patterns + 7x Exclusive Bonus Classes + anytime access with unlimited replays
Some of the amazing bonus class titles are “How to Work with Ankara/African Wax Print Fabric” and “RP Cloth Maxi Pad Sewalong.” The included bonus classes are:
- Intro to Double Gauze: Window Coverings by Amelia Keating
- The Beginners Guide to Woven Fabrics by Rebecca Oburotha
- How to Work with Ankara/African Wax Print Fabric by Tino Motloung
- Sew a Detachable Peter Pan Collar by Elise Chase-Sinclair
- Basic Skirt to Walking Vent P4P Pirate Pencil Skirt by Stephanie Troemel
- Applique Quilted Tote Tutorial by Victoria Martinez Azaro
- RP Cloth Maxi Pad Sewalong by Betsy Koestler
There are no reviews yet.