Classic Blouse Sewing Pattern
$14.50 (or 1 credits)
Everyone needs to have a handmade, timeless button-up blouse, in their wardrobe. This Classic Blouse sewing pattern will be your go-to wardrobe staple that can be worn time and again for any occasion. The Classic Blouse can be made into a fitted style with a slightly curved hem, and a boyfriend style with slightly dropped shoulders and a longer dipped back hem. Plus, you’ll love the pointed collar, folded button stand, and long sleeves with button cuffs.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes size XXS-5XL.
• Two Fits
• Fitted with a slightly curved hem
• Boyfriend with slightly dropped shoulders and a longer dipped back hem
• Pointed collar
• Folded button stand with buttons
• Long sleeves
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- A light weight woven such as chiffon, organza, or georgette will be billowy and floaty looking, and may be see-through (or require a slip underneath for coverage).
- A light to mid weight woven such as cotton lawn, cotton voile, silk, rayon, silk crepe, crepe de chine, taffeta, or silk satin will drape.
- 12x 3/8 inch wide Buttons
- Interfacing - You will need iron-on interfacing for your collar, collar stand, and cuffs. Approximately 1 yard will be sufficient for all sizes. For medium weight woven fabrics, a light weight interfacing is best. For light weight woven fabric, use a heavier interfacing to give the collar more structure.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Tailors chalk/fabric pen
- Optional twin needle and pintuck foot
- Optional startch
- Loop turner
- Measuring tape
- Serger/overlocker optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is a fantastic pattern and design, the classic blouse has a great cut and very professional. The instructions are easy to follow and I had no issues. I will be making more!”
Buy More Credits