Each item is lovely and has something different to offer your kidlet’s summer wardrobe. These patterns are versatile with different options to make a warm weather wardrobe that is perfect for keeping cool.
The Children’s Summer Collection
– Each pattern in this collection is perfect for beginner sewistas
– Children’s sizes newborn to 12 years. See the size chart in the gallery above.
– Four different summery sewing patterns for keeping cool in the warmer weather.
– Plan ahead and consider how to use these patterns for maximum wear and how to layer up and style them for winter such as using a more medium-weight fabric. This will be warm in the cooler months when layered over tights and a long-sleeved top.
– The Emily and Alice dresses are suitable for almost nearly any light or medium weight woven fabric. The Olivia and the Teatime Rompers are suitable for light- to medium-weight knits and wovens!
If you use a fabric with a print or nap such as velvet, remember to cut all pieces in the same direction and to allow extra fabric for this.
See the fabric requirements in the gallery above for yardage. A serger/ overlocker is optional but NOT required.
– This trim-free pattern is a downloadable PDF and comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want.
– Please join the Rebecca Page Sewing group should you require any assistance at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community of sewistas is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! It’s also just a happy place to be where you can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.