Children’s Ballet Wrap Top
Your little dancer will love a handmade Wrap Top from the Children’s Ballet Wrap Top sewing pattern. This beginner-friendly, classic Children’s Ballet Wrap Top pattern features 3/4 length sleeves and a front wrap V neckline. The Children’s Ballet Wrap Top closes with a tie through the side seam which wraps around and ties the two sides of the top together.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes 12mo-12yrs.
• Optional clear elastic that can be added to the front neckline
• Three-quarter length sleeves
• V-neck at front with a bound back neckline
• Front wraps right over left, with a tie thread through the side seam wrapping around and tying together.
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- OPTIONAL Clear elastic - approximately 1 yard will be sufficient for all sizes. This can be added into the front neckline
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger/overlocker optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.