$8.50 (or 1 credits)
The car organizer sewing pattern is a great pattern with a clip and snaps that allow it to be attached to the back of the seat of a car. It will keep your car organized, with a pocket for drinks, snacks, toys, or electronics. Try it out in a closet or on the back of a closet door for extra household organization.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished car organizer is 14 inches wide by 20 inches tall.
• Customize to fit your needs
• Adjustable Strap for attaching to top of seat
• Lots of pockets
• Ties to attach tightly to seat
• Great for keeping your car organized with storage for drinks, snacks, toys, or electronics
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 1- inch Overall Buckle with Button x 1
- 1-inch Wide Webbing - 2 yards
- 1-inch Twill Tape - 3 yards cut into 4 equal lengths
- Cord Lock x 3
- Twine - 2.5 yards and must fit through the cord lock
- Eyelets x 6
- Size 20 Snaps x 6
- Medium Weight Interfacing
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tailors chalk or disappearing ink pen
- Scissors or cutting mat and rotary cutter
- Tape measure or ruler
- Serger is Optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“A great organizer that can use up some smaller fabric pieces and fat quarters. It’s fabulous for gathering all the ‘need in the car’ things in one place. It would also work well in a wardrobe, shed, back of a door, anywhere hanging storage is needed! It’s also great as a base to adapt to your individual needs to get the perfect organizer for YOU ”
Buy More Credits