BUNDLE Ruffle Sleeve Tunic Dress Sewing Patterns
Delight in comfort and style with the brand-new ruffle-sleeve dress sewing patterns! The versatile and on-trend Ruffle Sleeve Tunic Dress can be made in both woven and knit fabrics and features three length and sleeve options.
• Optional top, tunic, or dress lengths
• Optional short flutter, short flutter with gathered frill, and angel sleeves
• Optional facing, binding, or neckband neckline options
• Beginner friendly
• Can be made with both woven and knit fabrics
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Fabric – You can use nearly any weight woven or knit fabric. The finer the fabric the drapier it will be. Great woven options include cotton, linen, chambray, denim, and bubble crepe. Knit options include satin jersey, cotton lycra, sweater knit, tri blend, cupro, viscose/ rayon elastane, rib knit, and modal jersey.
OPTIONAL Knit Neckband - You will need a knit fabric with a minimum of 20% stretch. You can also use a ribbing.
- 1 ½ yards of 1 ½-inch wide double-fold bias binding for armscye
- 0.5 yards of iron-on interfacing for facing neckline option
- 1 yard of 1 ½-inch wide single-fold bias binding for bound neckline option
- OPTIONAL 1.75 yards of 1 ½-inch wide double-fold bias binding for frill
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“My daughter choose top length with short sleeves. Love the versatility of this pattern. Various versions of ruffle sleeves to choose from. Can’t wait to try more.”