Lingerie & Wash Bag Bundle
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS to 5XL, cup sizes A to M, and bag sizes small, medium, and large
- Slip – Optional top, tunic, or knee lengths
- Lingerie Shorts – Optional decorative trim and bow
- Lingerie Wash Bag – Optional sizes (small, medium, and large), and an optional hanging loop
- Beginner friendly
- Slip – gathered bust, bound edges, and lined underbust and cups
- Lingerie Shorts – elasticated waist and curved hem
- Lingerie Wash Bag – zip closure and is a great scrap busting project
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Slip Fabric Requirements -
Lingerie Shorts Fabric Requirements -
Lingerie Wash Bag Fabric Requirements -
- Optional satin bow
- Optional 3x yards of 1/2-inch wide double-fold bias binding
- Optional 2x yards of trim for hem
- Optional 3.5x yards of 1/2-inch wide double-fold bias binding
- 2x yards of 3/8-inch wide elastic
- Optional bow
- 1x Zipper
- S: 12 inches
- M: 16 inches
- L: 20 inches
- 4x inches of 1/4-inch wide double-fold bias binding
- Optional 1.5x yards of 1/2-inch wide double-fold bias binding
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Optional rolled hem foot
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“The Slip is such a gorgeous design. I love that it has cup sizes which makes fitting perfect. Also, the cup and underbust linings gives it a professional finish. It’s an easy sew! It turned out so pretty I shall be wearing it as a camisole.”