BUNDLE Bandeau Top Sewing Pattern
(or 2 credits)
The Bandeau Top: A quick gorgeous sew for those hot summer days. Fully lined with elasticated top and bottom edges, single or double flounces, and optional tie, this garment is unique and summery.
• Optional single or double flounces
• Optional neck tie
• Beginner friendly
• Fully lined
• Elasticated top and bottom edges
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- You can use any mid to light-weight woven or a knit fabric for this Top.
- If you are using a woven fabric, or a knit fabric with 4 way stretch, and cut perpendicular to the grainline, the fabric requirements will change. (Children's 12mo - 12yrs)
- You can use the same fabric for main and lining.
- 1/2 inch wide elastic - approximately 4 yards will be sufficient for all sizes. (Women's 1-10 & Women's Curvy 6C-15C)
- 1/2 inch wide elastic - approximately 0.8 yards will be sufficient for all sizes. (Children's 12mo - 12yrs)
- OPTIONAL Bias Binding for Flounce - approximately 5 yards will be sufficient for a double flounce for all sizes. (Women's 1-10 & Women's Curvy 6C-15C)
- OPTIONAL Bias Binding for Flounce - approximately 2.4 yards will be sufficient for a double flounce for all sizes. (Children's 12mo - 12yrs)
- If using knit fabric, you will need 5 yards of 1.5 inches wide strips of fabric.
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Optional twin needle
- Pins or clips
- Tape Measure or ruler
- Tailors chalk/fabric pen
- Bodkin or turning loop
- Serger is optional but not required
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“A quick and easy sew for a cute summer top! Single, double or no flounce option and straps or no straps, the choice is yours. Can be sewn in either knit or woven. The flounce is neatly edged with bias binding with clear step by step guide to help you master this technique”
Buy More Credits