BUNDLE Bralette Tank Sewing Pattern
(or 2 credits)
This tank top sewing pattern is a pullover style top with a racer back, scoop neckline and double lining for comfort and support. It is very versatile with two length options, optional band or exposed elastic, and an optional back pocket.
- Two length options: crop, and tank
- Optional band or exposed elastic for crop top
- Optional pleated or gathered top for tank option
- Suitable for advanced beginner level
- Scoop neck
- Racer back
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
Main & Lining Fabric - You will need any light or medium weight stretch knit fabric for this bralette and tank.
OPTIONAL Power Mesh - For additional support, you can add a four-way stretch power mesh to your front and back lining.
Browse suitable fabrics here:
- 5 x yards of 3/8 inch wide clear elastic (XXS-5XL)
- Optional 1.2 x yards of 1-inch wide enclosed elastic (XXS-5XL)
- Optional 1.2 x yards of 1-3 inch plush-backed exposed elastic (XXS-5XL)
- 3 x yards of 3/8 inch wide clear elastic (Children's)
- Optional 1 x yards of 1-inch wide enclosed elastic (Children's)
- Optional 1 x yards of 1-3 inch plush-backed exposed elastic (Children's)
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This is a quick and easy pattern! I love all the options given!”
Buy More Credits