$12.50 (or 1 credits)
Make your booty a little cuter! This is a super simple sew with a great fit that can be your new comfiest undies. There are two rises, low, or mid; two heights to choose from, mid-cut, and high-cut; and three elastic finishing options, picot, fold-over, or enclosed elastic. You can also choose to finish the legs with basic topstitching to minimize bulk! Mix and match the options to make yourself a complete set of beautiful and comfy undies.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes Women’s sizes 1-10 & Women’s Curvy sizes 6C-15C.
- Two rise options: low and mid
- Two heights to choose from: mid cut or high cut
- Optional elastic finishes: picot, fold-over, or enclosed elastic
- Optional topstitched leg finishing
- Beginner friendly
- Perfect for matching sets
- Quick and easy
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Both 4-way stretch and 2-way stretch fabrics will work. For 2-way stretch fabrics, take care to place the pattern pieces as indicated for the grainlines so that the stretch runs at right angles to the grainline.
- Your fabric will need to have at least 40% stretch to get the fit as it's designed.
- The stretch recovery of your fabric is just as important as the stretch percentage. This will ensure your underwear maintains its shape and fit for as long as possible and not become baggy.
- Elastic OPTIONS ⅜ inch wide - approximately 2.2 yards will be sufficient for all sizes:
- Picot Elastic
- OR Encased Elastic - use Knitted or Lingerie Elastic
- OR Fold Over Elastic
- OPTIONAL Decorative bow - 1x small lingerie satin bow
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Ruler or tape measure
- Serger/Overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Fun and Flirty while being comfortable and wearable at the same time. Love these panty shorts. The pattern allows for high and low rise waist which can be combined with high or low rise leg. Instructions include how to finish with a clean stitched hem, fold over elastic or picot elastic. A pretty and practical addition to my lingerie drawer. ”
Buy More Credits