Big Collar Add on Pack Sewing Pattern
(or 1 credits)
If you’ve ever wanted to add fun collars to your handmade blouses and dresses, then look no further than our Big Collar Add-on Pack! The Big Collar Add-on Pack sewing pattern will have you mixing and matching collars on high neckline dresses and blouses with fastenings. There are two types of collars that are included in the pack, standing collars for front fastening garments, and flat collars for front or back fastening garments. With four amazing styles to choose from; frilled, bow, curved, and pointed, and two width options; you’ll have a pattern for every collar you could ever want!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL.
• Four collar styles
• Narrow and wide options
• Optional frill
• Options for both front fastening and back fastening garments
• Standing collar attached to a collar stand
• Flat collar attached to garment
• Add to high neckline dresses or blouses
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- A light weight woven such as chiffon, organza, or georgette will be billowy and floaty looking.
- A light to mid weight woven such as cotton lawn, cotton voile, silk, rayon, silk crepe, crepe de chine, taffeta, or silk satin will drape.
- Standing Collar Options - 1x 3/8 inch wide button for the collar stand.
- Flat Collar Options - you will need 1/2 inch wide double fold bias binding. Approximately half a yard will be sufficient for all sizes.
- Interfacing - You will need iron-on interfacing for your Collar and Collar Stand (for Standing Collars). Approximately 1/2 yard will be sufficient for all styles and sizes. For medium weight woven fabrics, a light weight interfacing is best. For light weight woven fabric, use a heavier interfacing to give the collar more structure.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Measuring tape
- Serger/overlocker optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
The hardest part of this pattern was deciding which one to make! The instructions were clear and precise and the photos were a lot of help.
Buy More Credits