Bear Hood Crochet Pattern
$6.50 (or 1 credits)
Crochet this cuddly, cozy, hood and cowl with our Bear Hood Crochet pattern. A great alternative to a hat and scarf, for the cold weather. It has super cute bear ears and an optional drawstring that allows the hood to be tightened around the face. This would make a lovely gift, for a special bear cub in your life.
Instant download digital crochet pattern featuring step-by-step instructions. Includes size S-L.
• Optional drawstring
• Choose from 3 sizes
• Beginner friendly
• Hood and Cowl combination
• Cute Bear Ear Details
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital crochet pattern
- Acrylic, or an acrylic blend is the recommended fiber for this pattern. This will be a warm and soft yarn for next to the skin. The pieces are made and stitched together, with 10 ply acrylic aran/worsted weight.
- NOTE - The details listed below, give details of the weight and yardage, as sold. However, you will need approximately 150g of yarn for the small and medium sizes and approximately 200g for the large size.
- We have suggested colors to use. If you would like to use the same colors follow the information listed below and throughout the tutorial. If you would like to use different colors, feel free to do so.
- Crochet hook: 8/ 5 mm
- Large eyed needle or safety pin for inserting the drawstring
- Darning and sewing needles
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Long pins (optional)
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I absolutely love how fast this pattern works up! I can’t wait to make a matching one for my youngest kiddo! Thank you for such an amazing pattern!”
Buy More Credits