The Everything Beach Bag Sewing Pattern
Sew a supersized fit-everything holdall with this beach bag sewing pattern! Features rope handles, optional internal pockets, and an optional keyring tab. It comes in two sizes – small for carrying your basics, and large for carrying EVERYTHING!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes S (26 x 14.5 inches) and L (38 x 14.5 inches)
• Optional internal pocket
• Optional keyring tab
• Optional plain or braided rope handles
• Beginner friendly
• Nautical-inspired rope handles
• Versatile and practical
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 1.75 - 2.25 yards of 60-inch wide high loft fusible fleece interfacing
- 7 to 10 yards of 20-inch wide midweight fusible woven interfacing
- 4 yards of ½ - 1-inch-wide cotton rope or similar; triple the amount for the braided option, and double the amount for a reef knot finish
- 4 x 1-inch-wide grommets and the tools needed to apply them.
- OPTIONAL 1.5 yards of ⅜ inch wide elastic
- OPTIONAL 1 x ½ inch wide ring or swivel clasp hardware.
- OPTIONAL Decoration – vinyl or fabric paints
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Optional walking foot
- Optional zipper foot
- Tape measure or ruler
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This beach bag is perfect for hauling ALL the stuff! Our family of 6 fits everything we need into the large sized bag. It’s also very easy and quick to sew; especially if using snap-on drapery grommets for the handles!”
Buy More Credits