Baby Elephant Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
$5.50 (or 1 credits)
Add some extra cuteness to your life by making an adorable amigurumi Crochet Baby Elephant with our crochet pattern. The Crochet Baby Elephant would make a cheerful addition to your décor or double as a paperweight or pattern weight if you fill it with extra heavy filling.
Instant download digital crochet pattern featuring step-by-step instructions. The finished elephant is 4.5 inches tall by 4 inches wide.
• Optional decorations and embellishments
• Make as a toy or a pattern weight
• Optional customizing suggestions
• Beginner friendly
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital crochet pattern
- Cotton is the recommended fiber for this pattern. The pieces are made and stitched together, with 4 ply cotton.
- NOTE - The white and yellow yarns listed below, give details of the weight and yardage, as sold. However, you will only need a small amount of these two colors, to crochet the daisy and to do a small amount of sewing.
- We have suggested colors to use, if you would like to use the same colors follow the information listed below. If you would like to use different colors, feel free to do so.
- Baby Elephant - You will need 1 x 50g ball of 4ply cotton yarn in pale pink.
- Daisy - You will need 1 x 50 g ball of 4ply cotton yarn in very pale yellow and 1 x 50 g ball of 4ply cotton yarn in white.
- Crochet hooks: 1.5/2.5 mm
- 2x 2/16 inch wide Toy safety eyes. NOTE - These are not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- TIP - You can stitch small felt circles on in place of Toy safety eyes.
- Toy Stuffing
- OPTIONAL - Poly plastic pellets - for adding weight.
- 3-inch piece of light-colored pipe cleaner
- Darning and sewing needles
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Long pins (optional)
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
Buy More Credits