BUNDLE Andie Sewing Pattern
(or 2 credits)
This stylish anorak sewing pattern is a modern take on the classic anorak. It is a-line and loose fitting with a raglan sleeve, two length options, a detachable hood and optional epaulettes, patch pockets, and sleeve buckles.
- Two length options: jacket and coat
- Optional epaulettes
- Optional patch pockets
- Optional sleeve buckles
- Suitable for intermediate level
- Raglan sleeve
- Detachable hood
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- OPTIONAL Buckles: 3x 1.75-inch slider / buckle. (XXS-5XL)
- OPTIONAL Buckles: 3x 1.25-inch slider / buckle. (Children's)
- OPTIONAL Cording:
- 1 yard for hood opening.
- 2 x end toggles
- 2 x metal eyelets for opening (1/4-inch, 6mm)
- 20x 5/8-inch snaps/buttons. (XXS-5XL)
- 20x 1/2-inch snaps/buttons. (Children's)
- OPTIONAL Teflon foot for PUL fabrics.
- OPTIONAL zipper foot for sewing belt buckles.
- OPTIONAL interfacing - 1 yard for all sizes.
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
[product_table tag="andie_ladies_pattern" show_quantity="true" no_products_message=" "]
[product_table tag="andie_childs_pattern" show_quantity="true" no_products_message=" "]
[product_table tag="andie_bundle_pattern" show_quantity="true" no_products_message=" "]
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“This pattern is so versatile! With all of its options, you can make so many different kinds of coats.”
Buy More Credits