Animal Purse Crochet Pattern
$5.50 (or 1 credits)
This crochet animal purse is a great little purse that will hold all of your special treasures. This is a beginner-friendly pattern. Make the plain front option and add your own decoration or fun pins to the front, or make the optional cat, bear, or unicorn for an extra special purse.
Instant download digital crochet pattern featuring step-by-step instructions. The finished purse measures 6 inches in diameter with the strap length dependent on the maker.
- Make a plain purse or one of the animal variations
- Unicorn, Cat, and Bear options included
- Beginner friendly
- Three strap lengths with options for increasing or decreasing for the person you are making it for
- Perfect for holding little treasures or toys
- Cute animal face options
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital crochet pattern
- Worsted Weight Yarn (weight 4). We used acrylic but any fiber will do. You can make a complete purse with one 100g ball of yarn, with leftovers. The samples were worked in I Love This Yarn, Red Heart, and Vanna's Choice.
- NOTE - You will not need a whole ball of yarn. The details listed are the quantities as sold.
- We have suggested colors to use. If you would like to use the same colors follow the information listed below and throughout the tutorial. If you would like to use different colors, feel free to do so.
- Purse Base:
- US G/6 4mm Crochet Hook
- OPTIONAL Animals
- US E/4 3.5mm Crochet Hook
- Darning needles
- Stitch Marker
- Row counter
How do PDF/ digital crochet patterns work? Simply download, print, and start your project. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer. Our easy-to-follow step by step instructions will walk you through the project, plus you can find additional support in our Facebook group.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while crocheting? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP crochet experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP makes, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“Loved making these crocheted animal purses. I couldn’t decide which 1 to make so I did all 3. A super quick easy make in a couple of hours. Ideal for a quick birthday present.”
Buy More Credits