Amsterdam Sewing Pattern
(or 1 credits)
This all-weather coat sewing pattern is fully lined and very versatile as it can be worn all year round, depending on the fabric used. The coat can be customized with shoulder yoke and sleeve detail, military-style fabric button loops and an optional back belt.
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes XXS-5XL.
- Optional shoulder yoke detail and sleeve tab
- Option of military-style fabric button loops, or elastic button loops
- Optional back belt
- Suitable for intermediate level
- Fully lined
- Packed with pro tips and expert advice
- Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
- Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
- Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 10x 1-inch wide buttons.
- OPTIONAL: Hat or cord elastic, approximately 15 inches.
- OPTIONAL: Sleeve tab, 2x 1-inch wide buttons.
- OPTIONAL: Back belt, 2x 1-inch wide buttons.
- OPTIONAL: Iron on interfacing, 1/4 yard.
- OPTIONAL: Shoulder pads, 1x pair.
- Thread to match.
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“I loved the pattern, the fit of the finished coat was great and I plan to make at 1-2 more for each season!”
Buy More Credits