Alphabet Pillows Sewing Pattern
26 letters, 10 numbers, 2 sizes, and various finishing options… the Alphabet Pillows sewing pattern gives you everything you need to personalize your décor to the letter
Instant download digital sewing pattern. Includes sizes Small (7 inches tall) and Large (21 inches tall).
• Two optional sizes
• 26 optional letters
• Ten optional numbers
• Optional decorative trims and embellishments
• Intermediate (suitable for adventurous beginners)
• Full Roman alphabet and numbers 0 to 9
• Infinite possibilities for words, decorative elements
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- Soft toy filling
- Large – Approximately 30 ounces will be sufficient for one pillow with average stuffing.
- Small – Approximately 12 ounces will be sufficient for one pillow with average stuffing.
- OPTIONAL Piping, cording, or trim. You will need approximately (per letter or number):
- Large A-Z – 5 yards
- Small A-Z - 2 yards
- Large 0-9 – 3 yards
- Small 0-9 – 1.25 yards
- NOTE – If you are adding piping to both sides of the pillow, you will need double this amount.
- OPTIONAL Lightweight interfacing – If you are sewing a small size pillow and would like it to stand up, you can add interfacing to give it some structure. Approximately 0.5 yards will be sufficient for all small sizes.
- Thread to match
- Sewing machine (or you could do it by hand)
- Pins or clips
- Pinking shears
- Optional walking foot
- Disappearing ink pen or tailor's chalk
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“These pillows were such a fun and quick sew. I love the idea of initials pillows for every member of a family. And small pillows are ideal for some nice words to be placed around home. Decorative and useful.”