3D Embroidery Class: Sew And 3D Embroider This Fancy Handbag (Includes Pattern)
Learn to sew a fancy handbag and add a 3d embroidery flower in this adventurous beginner class! Perfect to create a variety of fun handbags!
In this class, will be shown how to make a fully lined and functional handbag featuring a fun and funky handle with an eye-catching 3D embroidery flower. You will use your sewing machine to assemble the purse and your embroidery machine to create the flower.
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner (very much still learning but confident to try something harder)
Class Duration: 16 minutes
Includes Downloadable Pattern: Yes
Teacher: Julia Griffey
Format: This is an online class for a 3d embroidery. After purchase, your class will appear in your account area and you can watch at any time.
Supplies for the 3D Embroidery
- Embroidery design files: leaves, petals01, petals02, petals03, and flowercenter.
- Four 6” x 6” pieces of water-soluble stabilizer
- Small pieces of scrap fabric for flower.
- For the leaves you will need a 5” x 5” piece.
- For the petals, you will need three 5” x 5” pieces
- For the flower center, you will need 1 – 3” x 3” piece
- Machine embroidery thread that coordinates with the fabric you chose for the leaves, petals and flower center.
- Handbag PDF pattern printed out on 8.5” x 11” paper
- 1/3” yard of handbag outer fabric
- 1/3” yard of handbag lining fabric
- 1/3” yard x 20” wide light fusible interfacing
- Optional: Small piece of HeatnBond Lite for back of your flower center appliqué. (optional)
- 6” x 6” piece of water soluble topper
- Magnetic snap
- 2 – 2” x 2” piece of felt
- Purse handle
- Small pearl buttons (optional)
How do online classes work? Simply purchase, click on the link in your ‘My Account’ area and watch! You’ll find the class broken down into easy-to-watch chunks on the class page. Simply start with the first video and follow along. You can watch on any computer, tablet or mobile.
When will I get the pattern? You’ll receive a link to download the pattern immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area.
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns and classes inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
There are no reviews yet.