3D Dolls House Sewing Pattern
Create a delightful family treasure with the 3D Dolls House sewing pattern! Perfect for hours of interactive play, the building can be decorated as a house or castle and folds down almost flat for easy storage.
Pairs perfectly with the Felt Dolls Sewing Pattern!
Instant download digital sewing pattern. The finished size is 29 inches high x 21 inches wide x 19 inches deep
• Optional house exterior with gable trims, window shutters, window boxes, and front door
• Optional castle exterior with turrets, flags, a dragon, a knight, and a fairy
• Optional pond and walkway
• Optional furniture including bed, refrigerator, oven, quilt, pillows, and chair
• Beginner friendly
• Carry handle
• Closed together with buttons and tabs
• Structured with dowel sticks to maintain 3D shape
• Front opens out flat, creating a playmat
• Packed with pro tips and expert advice
• Includes full size, print-at-home pattern pieces
• Includes step-by-step tutorial with photos
• Instant-download digital sewing pattern
- 8 to 9 x yards of 20-inch wide ultra-firm heavyweight fusible stabilizer
- Polyfill or batting
- OPTIONAL 6 x yards of fusible webbing
- 1 x yard of hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- 11 x ⅜ inch wide buttons OR size 20 snaps
- OPTIONAL 1 ½ yards of 1-inch single-fold bias tape/ binding
- 6 x 18-inch long ⅜-inch width dowels
- 6 x 20-inch long ⅜-inch width dowels
- 2 x 28-inch long ⅜-inch width dowels
- Sewing machine
- Pins or clips
- Tape measure or ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Open toe foot
- OPTIONAL needle designed for thicker projects
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit contentA serger or overlocker is optional but not required.
How do PDF/ digital patterns work? Simply download, print, and sew. You’ll need a free Adobe Acrobat reader program and any home printer (or a nearby copy shop for A0 printing). Once you’ve printed the pieces, tape or glue them together. You’ll find an easy-to-follow how-to guide inside the pattern instructions, plus support in our Facebook group.
The trim-free pattern comes in A4 or US letter printable sizes and includes full pattern pieces and a detailed tutorial to guide you every step of the way. An A0 format (pattern pieces only) is also included should you wish to have your pattern printed professionally. PDF Layers allow you to select and print only the size/s you want/ need.
When will I get my patterns? You’ll receive a link to download your patterns immediately after purchase. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam/ junk folder. You can also find your patterns in your ‘My Account’ area..
What if I need help while sewing? Join our Facebook group and ask any and all the questions you have! We have a team of admins who know our patterns inside-out and are here to help at any point throughout your RP sewing experience. This wonderful community is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help! You can share photos of your RP sews, enter giveaways, get sales information, and new-release updates.
“What a beautiful sew. While it is a long sew, it is more than worth it in the end. With all the stunning details between the fairy, knight, castle, dragon and all the other options that come with the pattern, I honestly can’t decide which I love more. As always with RP, the pattern and instructions are fantastic! This is one of those sews that will be saved long after my children are done playing with it and held for the grandchildren to come along!”
Buy More Credits