*** NEW PATTERN RELEASE – The Riviera Ruffle ***
Yay! It’s new pattern time… and it’s a gorgeous button up ruffle shirt pattern!
The Riviera Ruffle is ever so pretty and really versatile. You can make it with or without the front ruffle…. with or without the side cut bias panels…. and with or without the flutter sleeves <3
What’s more, it comes in our full child and ladies sizing: child’s newborn to 12 years, and ladies’ XXS to 5XL.
Bundle includes girls newborn to 12 years sizing PLUS the ladies XXS to 5XL sizing… and a bonus FREE matching 18-inch doll pattern.
Wovens only. Not suited for knits.
Sizes – Ladies XXS to 5XL, childs newborn to 12 years, 18 inch doll
Options – Bias cut side panels, or plain sides, flutter sleeve or sleeveless, front ruffle or plain placket.
- Sizes XXS to M, 1 yard
- Sizes L to 5XL, 1½ yards
- Sizes 0 – 12 months, ½ yard
- Sizes 12 months to 3 years, ¾ yard
- Sizes 7 – 12 years, 1 yard
- A fabric with drape (such as chiffon or georgette) will give a softer look to the front ruffle.
- A fabric with more body (such as a quilting cotton) will give more structure to the front ruffle.
- The blue and white striped fabric in the other image is a quilting cotton.
Notions – buttons or snaps, light weight iron interfacing.
Which sizes and options do you plan to sew? Let us know in the comments! <3
Happy sewing! xx
Rebecca and Team Page xoxo