Meet Mariella the Magnificent; an easy to sew (and even easier to wear) ladies knit dress sewing pattern with features to make you swoon!
What makes Mariella so magnificent? Her flattering lines, feminine frills, and fluted sleeves all add up to one pretty dress that can be worn and styled in so many ways and through so many seasons of life. Your fabric choices and accessories take this dress from simply sweet, to office outfit, wedding wear, and all the way to rock ‘n roll ready (just picture it: a black and white polka dot Mariella worn with a leather jacket, tights and boots – fun!)
With her beautiful under bust frills and fluted sleeves fit, Mariella is THAT dress.
This sewing pattern gives you much more than just a knee length dress; fancier fabrics will give you the ideal dress to wear to a wedding or an event, while edgier styling (think leather jackets and boots) is the perfect blend of feminine charm and street chic.
- Features a gorgeous crossover knotted front with frills falling from just under the bust
- Fluted sleeves with two length options – short or three quarter
- Three skirt length options – top, knee and three quarter
- Three frill options – short, long, or asymmetrical
- Optional nursing access
- Perfect for beginner to intermediate sewistas
- Ladies XXS – 5XL sizing
LIKE – SHARE – PIN