About Rebecca Page
Rebecca Page is a disruptive global D2C startup that creates beginner-friendly, easy-to-sew, inclusive-size sewing patterns with unrivaled fitting expertise. We also offer a range of fabrics, online tutorials and sew-alongs. During COVID, we have launched online Sewing Summits which are proving to be very popular.
Our mission is to disrupt, solidify and answer the needs of the vastly under-served, fragmented, sewing and crafts industry. In just two years, we are proud to have built a highly engaged community of over 700,000 “makers” worldwide, which is growing rapidly. Our team of 30+ dynamic managers and ambassadors are based in 11 countries, and all work remotely (and always have). We also buck the trend in that over half of our investors are female; as are both co-founders and all of our board.
This is a link to our press page, which has background articles that will provide you with more context.
We also have a significant pipeline of further innovations and offerings, which will not just disrupt the sewing and craft markets, but have the potential to change the fashion industry.
About The Role
This role is with our fabric team at Sly Fox Fabrics, onsite in Tucker, Georgia. The position involves processing, packing and shipping customer orders for the whole The RP Group (Rebecca Page, The Makery, and Sly Fox Fabrics). If you love fabrics and creating you will enjoy being part of a great team and a fun place to work!
We strive to serve all sewists with the fabrics they desire at a great price that doesn’t compromise on quality. Each customer order is treated with care and the greatest level of customer service. If you have been looking to join a fast-paced, exciting start-up in a wonderful industry, this job could be a perfect fit for you.
You will have an excellent eye for detail and be confident with accurate measurement, reading and processing stock orders, packaging, labeling and working to deadline. Lifting (up to about 75lb) and standing is required.
Ideally you will have confident computer skills, and experience with learning new systems.
Reporting to our Fabric and Pattern Manager, this is a full time, junior role based in our industrial unit, cutting and packing our customers’ fabric orders. Hours are flexible – Monday to Friday approximately 40 hours per week.
You may have an interest in fabrics and sewing and enjoy semi-autonomous work – but most of all you need to be reliable with a whole lot of enthusiasm!
Digital Marketing Manager is a key stakeholder in optimizing and maintaining all paid digital programs at Rebecca Page, Ltd. Primary responsibilities also include working with the Marketing team and overseeing our paid advertising programs including paid social, paid search, and affiliate marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Priorities:
- Develop and execute effective digital campaign strategies to drive sales growth and lead generation
- Manage end-to-end Paid Media campaigns (paid social, paid search, and affiliate) and seek new areas of opportunity through analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy creation, CPA optimization, and landing page testing
- Present paid media strategies and recommendations to marketing team
- Provide reporting deliverables that inform ongoing optimizations and strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, implement, and improve performance aligned with company goals and initiatives
- Ensure campaigns utilize best Paid Social/Paid Search guidelines
- Proactively setup the tagging and deploy tracking best practices via Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio.
- Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance
- Analyze traffic trends and improve paid media performance based on internal KPIs
- Proactively manage relationships with social platform representatives (Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.)
- Actively participate in team meetings, including presentations of strategies
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in paid media is a must
- Love of sewing, crafting, and making things is a plus!
Technical Skills and Experience
- 100% Proficiency in Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Certification in Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is a plus!
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, cost-per-lead, conversion rate, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level attention to detail
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com