About Rebecca Page
Rebecca Page is a disruptive global D2C startup that creates beginner-friendly, easy-to-sew, inclusive-size sewing patterns with unrivalled fitting expertise. We also offer a range of fabrics, online tutorials and sew-alongs. During COVID, we have launched online Sewing Summits which are proving to be very popular.
Our mission is to disrupt, solidify and answer the needs of the vastly under-served, fragmented, sewing and crafts industry. In just two years, we are proud to have built a highly engaged community of over 650 000 “makers” worldwide, which is growing rapidly. Our team of 30+ dynamic managers and ambassadors are based in 11 countries, and all work remotely (and always have). We also buck the trend in that over half of our investors are female; as are both co-founders and all of our board.
This is a link to our press page, which has background articles that will provide you with more context.
We also have a significant pipeline of further innovations and offerings, which will not just disrupt the sewing and craft markets, but have the potential to change the fashion industry.
About The Role
We are looking for an innovative, solution-driven achiever to be the Rebecca Page Global Marketing Lead. We seek a team member who is curious, persistent, technical, reliable, passionate, and ambitious.
Our ideal candidate has global experience in a fast-moving scale up environment, often operating in the grey and capable of making bold decisions. The candidate must demonstrate that they are experienced in following a process to optimise creative campaigns by ideating, questing, testing and executing new channels and markets.
We are offering a competitive package of salary and share options (EMI approved).
- Previous experience in a start-up or scaling-up online business – preferable in the D2C space or low value/ high volume sales
- Demonstrable success in a senior manager role
- Previous experience working with a diverse, global team of remote workers
- Track record of achieving specific marketing KPIs
- Prior experience creating and running downwardly driving campaigns, designing and executing digital strategy, and optimising paid marketing platforms
- Highly data-oriented and articulate
- Located in the US, UK, Australia, or New Zealand
- Lead a team of 5 existing marketing roles
- Create, implement and drive the Rebecca Page global marketing strategy to specific KPIs
- Ownership of, and accountability for, the Rebecca Page marketing budget, including the use of paid-for marketing platforms, and meeting KPIs
- Comprehensive responsibility for PR and marketing content, including new sales pages, ad copy, and social media platforms
- Working with the co-founders to position, market and drive our new initiatives and products
- Use a creative, innovative approach to leverage our collaborations with other related brands
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get to work in a dynamic, ambitious start-up
How to apply – Please e-mail Janine Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter and CV.
About The Role
This role is with our fabric team at Sly Fox Fabrics, onsite in Tucker, Georgia. The position involves processing, packing and shipping customer orders for the whole The RP Group (Rebecca Page, The Makery, and Sly Fox Fabrics). If you love fabrics and creating you will enjoy being part of a great team and a fun place to work!
We strive to serve all sewists with the fabrics they desire at a great price that doesn’t compromise on quality. Each customer order is treated with care and the greatest level of customer service. If you have been looking to join a fast-paced, exciting start-up in a wonderful industry, this job could be a perfect fit for you.
You will have an excellent eye for detail and be confident with accurate measurement, reading and processing stock orders, packaging, labeling and working to deadline. Lifting (up to about 75lb) and standing is required.
Ideally you will have confident computer skills, and experience with learning new systems.
Reporting to our Fabric and Pattern Manager, this is a full time, junior role based in our industrial unit, cutting and packing our customers’ fabric orders. Hours are flexible – Monday to Friday approximately 40 hours per week.
You may have an interest in fabrics and sewing and enjoy semi-autonomous work – but most of all you need to be reliable with a whole lot of enthusiasm!