We’re starting our blog tours for the year with a twist!
All the RP patterns you are about to encounter have been assigned “Double Duty”; the sewista-bloggers who are your guides on this tour of blogs have taken a pattern and sewed it up as intended during drafting… BUT then, they’ve seen another way to approach the patterns and have come up with a twist…
Are you intrigued? Look out for this image on each blog so you know you’re in the right place.
Read on for More Inspiration
Please visit all the stops on the Rebecca Page Double Duty Blog Tour for more great inspiration:
- Monday, February 25: Sarcastic Sewist, Sewjourns
- Tuesday, February 26: Stitched by Jennie
- Wednesday, February 27: SimplyKyra
- Thursday, February 28: bigflynotions
- Friday, March 1: Patchwitch
- Saturday, March 2: twofiveohnine, Soul Fed on Thread, Sequoialynn Sews
- Sunday, March 3: Livality, Mama Sew Vintage
We will be giving away seven one-month subscriptions. Each one-month subscription prize contains:
- Ladies XXS to 5XL Strappy Cami pattern
- Bonus Ladies XXS to 5XL Comfy Cowl pattern
- 1 pattern credit to use for a pattern of choice during the month of subscription
- A further 20% discount on any other patterns (including those already on sale) during the month of subscription
For a chance to win a One-Month Subscription, please comment on the blogs each day and enter the Rafflecopter giveaway
Find out more about the subscription here: SUBSCRIPTIONS
3 thoughts on “February 2019 Blog Tour”
This is going to be fun!!
How exciting I just got a new machine and keen to find some nice patterns to try out!
This is a great idea!