It’s here! This is YOUR chance to design a garment and have it made into a real live sewing pattern!
What: The ‘Design A Pattern’ Competition
Closing date: Entries must be submitted by 20 April 2019
How to enter: Download our line drawing template, draw your design, scan it or take a photo of it, and post it in the album in our Facebook Group! (you’ll need to be a member of our Facebook Group before the album link will work)
What to design: You can design ANYTHING you like 💕 If it can be stitched, you can enter it! Think garments, ladies, men, kids, babies, pets, knit, woven, coats, tops, dresses, skirts, jeans, jumpers, cardies, underwear, fancy dress, wedding/formal attire, swimwear, toys, quilts, bags, wallets, home decor, fun things….. You name it, you go for it!
The grand winner will win a $200 RP pattern voucher, the Official RP Guest Designer title AND we’ll make their pattern made into an actual sewing pattern!
Plus we’ll be giving away 10x $50 RP pattern vouchers to the 10 most liked entries! So get your drawing tools out and tell all your sewing/crafty friends!!
The Small Print
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: Rebecca Page Ltd (company no. 11265967) whose registered office is at 2/28 North Audley Street, London, United Kingdom, W1K 6WX.
- The competition is open to any persons, from any country, aged 16 years or over, except employees of Rebecca Page Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Line drawings are available for use in entries at http://bit.ly/rplinedrawings. The use of these is optional and not required.
- Designs must consist of any garment or item which can be sewed or stitched.
- Any offensive entries, or entries containing profanity, racism or discrimination of any sort, will be deleted and not valid. The promoter’s decision in respect of any potentially offensive entries will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may enter as many designs as they wish. Each will be considered a separate entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm GMT on 20 April 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Entries must be posted in the album linked above on our Facebook Group to be valid.
- The prize is as follows: First prize is a $200 Rebecca Page online pattern gift voucher, plus the winner’s design will be made into a sewing pattern that will retail on rebecca-page.com. An additional 10x $50 Rebecca Page online pattern gift vouchers will be given to the most liked entries as voted by members of the Rebecca Page Sewing Facebook Group. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winners will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners and organise their prize delivery by e-mail.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/ her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s design will become the complete property of Rebecca Page Ltd. No royalties or fees will be paid on pattern sales to the winner.
- Rebecca Page Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.