The 2021 Crochet SummitThe 2021 Crochet Summit is quickly approaching! With over 40 classes from 40+ world-renowned teachers, this is the online crochet event of the year. Learn to make amigurumi, fun fashion, home decor, and more. Your friends and family will love your new skills as you show off your finished projects! Attend the Crochet Summit from April 5th – 9th FREE!Can’t attend the live event? Check out our VIP All Access Pass for access all year long!
The 2021 crochet Summit by the numbers
20+ Hours of Instruction
$0 Cost to Attend
VIP All Access Pass only $59
What People Are Saying About Our Summits…
“I LOVE THIS SUMMIT!!!! Thank you so much for getting top-notch instructors and providing a great variety of classes… …I can’t thank you enough for providing such a positive summit in these lockdown, worrisome times.” – Suzan
“This is all organised very well, clear emails with all the details we needed to know before the classes, class email links arrived on time, all class links worked and in a similar format with easy to follow and detailed tutorials. Very impressed with the whole set up, and free too. Brilliant, thank you for all work in getting it all up and running.” – Susan C.
“Such fun and so many new helpful tips and patterns! I’m having a ball…and all so easy to access…and did I mention how thrilled I am that it’s all FREE!” – Donna S.
Emilie Bolduc Crochetmilie
Emilie Bolduc lives in Quebec, Canada. When she was 8 years old, her mother showed her how to crochet and it became a real passion. In her twenties, Emilie discovered that crochet could be modern and tasteful. Her childhood dream of having her own little crochet company became reality!
Emilie enjoys making her own crochet patterns. Whether for a baby or to decorate a couch, she offers a wide range of modern patterns and creations that will please the whole family!
Erinna Lee The Little Hook CrochetErinna started crochet as a way of relaxing outside of her job as a cancer researcher. Together with her mum, she opened the Etsy stores Bubbles and Bongo (selling finished dolls made by mum) and The Little Hook Crochet (retailing Erinna’s patterns). Erinna got her start in amigurumi design when she entered her first design in the contest hosted by Amigurumi.com and placed third. Her patterns have been published in various books and she has contributed to magazines such as Simply Crochet. In 2019, she published her first book Amigurumi Treasures with Amigurumi.com, which was highly commended in the 2020 British Knitting and Crochet Craft Awards. Her second book, Amigurumi Treasures 2, will be released in 2021.
Sarah Prather Sarah Dee Crochet
Sarah Prather is a 35-year-old Mama to 3 boys. She lives in the desert of Arizona, where she and her husband were born and raised. She is a coffee enthusiast, and a lover of all things craft related. Sarah has been crocheting for just over 6 years. She started sock knitting in January 2020. While she adores all things yarn related, her true love is amigurumi! Sarah loves to design modern, yet whimsically timeless pieces that inspire you to bring warmth to your home, through your hands. You can customize each piece to make an heirloom quality collection.
What to Expect at the 2021 crochet Summit
- 40+ Classes featuring tips & techniques from designers, crochet influencers, & more.
- Learn New Skills – Make amigurumi, fun fashion, home decor, & more. – all while learning new skills.
- Exclusive Access to our private Facebook Group. Meet others from the Summit and share your projects, ask questions, & make new friends around the globe.
- Online Classes – Take classes on your Mobile, Tablet, or Desktop – from virtually anywhere in the world!
- Giveaways & Competitions – We’ll host a variety of contest and giveaways throughout the week!
Learn From Over 40 World Class Instructors
Teach Crochet Repeat
Crochet It Ain't So
Sweet Oddity Art
Little Mouse Crochet
Knit and Crochet Ever After
Coffee and Crocheting
Green Mountain Crochet
The Little Hook Crochet
Joy Pham Sontakke
Anvi's Granny Handicrafts
Wild + Wanderful
My Fingers Fly
Left in Knots
Cloud Nine Knots
Sarah Dee Crochet
Twig Berry Studio
The Blue Elephants
901 by Stacey
Knot Yourself Out
Drunken Aunt Wendy
Meet the host – rebecca pageRebecca Page is the CEO & Founder of Rebecca Page, Ltd. As a child, Rebecca loved to sew (she even dreamed of sewing her wedding dress). But, as the years passed, she was disappointed with the paper patterns that everyone was using – they tore easily, the instructions were difficult to follow, and they never fit quite right. After becoming a mum to 3 children, Rebecca started drafting her own patterns solving many of the problems she had faced. It wasn’t long before others started wanting her patterns and Rebecca Page, Ltd. was born. Rebecca Page, Ltd. is now a global powerhouse in the sewing industry with a community of over 750,000. She is proud to employ a fully-remote team 30+ employees around the world.
A Few sample Projects You’ll create
FIVE Days of Hands-On Learning
CLASS SCHEDULE - DAY ONE
MONDAY, April 5th
- Introduction to Crocheting by Eileen Troemel
- The Holbourne Mitts – How to Crochet Fingerless Mittens by Hannah Cross
- ‘Sierra’ Front-Tie Crochet Bralette Tutorial by Candace Jefferson
- Gorgeous Gathered Wrap by Sonja Hood
- Beginners Crochet for Lefties by Megan Meyer
- Baby Jade Plant by Nicole Mansfield
- Modern Ripple Blanket by AnneMarie Defayette
- Crocheting Pet Accessories + Cat Hat Tutorial by Rebecca Davis
CLASS SCHEDULE - DAY TWO
TUESDAY, April 6th
- Advanced Stitches by Randie Dodman
- Shell Stitch & Chevron Stitch Tutorial by Emily Johnson
- Avocado Cat by Wendy Smalley
- Monty the Sloth Crochet-A-Long (Part 1) by Sarah Prather
- Learn to Mosaic Crochet with the Gothic Skulls Pattern by Alexis Sixel
- Hookers Unite! Make a Customizable “Hooker” Pillow by Callie Hawley
- Dream Big Little One – Baby Mobile (Part 1) by Clotilde Dhenaut
- Comfy Slippers for Men by Emilie Bolduc
- C2C Made Easy w/ the Love Blanket with Ashley Harvell
CLASS SCHEDULE - DAY THREE
WEDNESDAY, april 7th
- Cute Whale Amigurumi Crochet Tutorial by Joy Pham Sontakke
- Granny Square Zippy Pouch by Katy McKinley
- Beginner Tunisian Crochet Course featuring the Caia Cardigan by Kristine Mullen
- Dinosaur Amigurumi Triceratops by Petra Konijn
- Monty the Sloth Crochet-A-Long (Part 2) by Sarah Prather
- No-Sew Caterpillar by Lexi Bell
- Willow the Bunny Lovey Crochet Along by Shehla Ahmed
- Sweet Striped Cat Amigurumi Pattern by Lisa Chayka
- Dream Big Little One – Baby Mobile (Part 2) with Clotilde Dhenaut
CLASS SCHEDULE - DAY FOUR
THURSDAY, April 8th
- How to Make a Donkey Plush Toy with Bernat Blanket Yarn by Lisa Ferrel
- Crochet Easy Lacy Cowl by Aki
- Woodland Lace Cowl by Sarah Twig Berry
- Little Aqua Girl: Posy The Fairy (Part 1) by Erinna Lee
- How To Make A Cable Mini Skirt by Anitah Nairuku
- How to Crochet a French Bulldog (Part 1) by Anna Sytnikova
- Delphyne the Duckling by Claire Gobineau
- How to Make a Drawstring Bag (Graphgan Optional) (Part 1) by Dee Taylor
CLASS SCHEDULE - DAY FIVE
FRIDAY, April 9th
- Triangle Shawl by Emilia Johansson
- Little Aqua Girl: Posy The Fairy (Part 2) by Erinna Lee
- Stitch Together Sampler Scarf by Deja Joy
- Yabba Dabba Doo! Make a Mini Brontosaurus by Carolyne Brodie
- Cold Brew/Hot Coffee Cozy by Miranda Heslop
- Cabled Ear Warmer by Stacey Garrett
- Crocheted Flower Accessory by Randie Dodman
- How to Make a Drawstring Bag (Graphgan Optional) (Part 2) by Dee Taylor
- How to Crochet a French Bulldog (Part 2) by Anna Sytnikova
Don’t miss the 2021 Crochet Summit!
What is it?
The 2021 Crochet Summit is a virtual class series dedicated to crochet. It features 40+ classes from crochet influencers, bloggers, and designers that you can take at home on your schedule. It’s a great way to learn new skills, tips, and tricks to become a more confident maker. Learn to make amigurumi, fun fashion, home decor, and more. This summit is perfect for the beginner and is filled with helpful info for all levels.
When is the Crochet Summit?
The 2021 Crochet Summit will be held online from April 5th – 9th.
What time does it start?
Each day, classes will begin at 9am EST (New York). Once the classes begin, you’ll be able to stream them for 24 hours. Since all of the classes for the day will go live at the same time, you will be able to take them in the order that works best for you. They will be live for 24 hours to accommodate global time zones. Can’t attend during the live week? Check out our VIP All Access Pass which will give you access to all of the classes on demand for one year! You’ll also receive other exclusive benefits.
Where is it?
In order to reach the global maker community, the 2021 Crochet Summit is held online. Once you register, you will get an email each day of the event with links to the classes. Our instructors are from all around the world!
How much does the Crochet Summit cost?
Anyone can attend the 2021 Crochet Summit during the live event for FREE! To make sure the maker community around the world has the opportunity to take class, each day’s classes will be posted for 24 hours after they launch. Can’t attend during the live sessions? Check out our VIP All Access Pass which gives you a full year of access to the Summit for only $59!
I am not available when the summit happens, can I watch replays?
Our FREE pass will allow you access during the live event (April 5th – 9th). Each day’s classes will be live for 24 hours. If you would like to access replays of the event, our VIP All Access Pass includes all of the Summit classes for one year. If you are unable to attend on the days of the classes, the $59 VIP All Access Pass is ideal. That’s roughly $1.50 per class for an entire year of classes!
What is a VIP All Access Pass?
The VIP All Access Pass is perfect for people who want more flexibility or want a little more time to practice the skills. For $59, you will get access to the full Summit for a full year. Stream as often as you like, wherever and whenever you want! Plus, you’ll receive some additional Exclusive VIP bonuses! With over 40 classes in the Crochet Summit, the VIP All Access Pass is only $1.50 per class for an entire year of classes.
What will I learn?
Rebecca Page holds summits throughout the year on a variety of craft genres. The 2021 Crochet Summit is dedicated to crochet techniques. You’ll learn to make amigurumi, fun fashion, home decor, and more! We will have a few beginner classes at the beginning of the week.
How long is each class?
Class lengths vary based on the subject matter, but most classes are between 30-60 minutes. We have segmented the classes into smaller pieces to make it easier to re-watch segments while you crochet.
How does the summit work?
Each day of the Summit, an email will be sent to all registered attendees with a link for that day’s classes. Log-in to your account and you will be able to participate in that day’s classes. During the Summit, each day’s classes will be available for 24 hours. Please note, if you unsubscribe from Rebecca Page emails, we will NOT be able to send you daily emails. Want to access classes after the summit? Check out our VIP All Access Pass.
What supplies will I need?
Each class will have a basic list of supplies highlighted on the class page. You will also need some crochet basics like scissors, crochet hooks, etc. Because this is a Crochet Summit, you will need yarn to complete the projects.
Sounds amazing! How do I register?
You can register for FREE on this page by completing the form at the bottom of this page. Interested in becoming a VIP? Upgrade today for only $59