Welcome to our very first blog tour! We’re beyond excited to have you here.
We are going on an adventure with some of our brand ambassador’s blogs to discover just how versatile the Rebecca Page patterns are! This blog tour is all about Turning the Page: Sewing for the Changing Seasons.
The talented BAs have, put together a gorgeous collection of excellence. Following along on the blog tour will show you the perfect ways to transition from summer to fall, and winter to spring by sewing your own wardrobes. We have hacks, mashes, hints, tips, and (of course!) giveaways!
Let’s get started!
Please visit all the stops on our Turning the Page: Sewing for the Changing Seasons Blog Tour. Don’t forget to comment on the blogs each day and enter a Rafflecopter giveaway for a chance to win some fantastic prizes from our sponsors!
Your stops along the tour:
- 20 August: Sewjourns, Soul fed on Thread
- 21 August: Sarcastic Sewist, PatchWitch, Flaxfield Sewing by Anca
- 22 August: Princesse et Tresors, Bellephant, The Scatty Sewer
- 23 August: BigFlyNotions, Stitched by Jennie, Millie’s Place Handmade
- 24 August: Sweet Sprocket, Australian Sewing, Advice & Inspiration, The Sewing Unicorn
- 25 August: LIVIALITY, Diskordia’s Curvy Sewing, Simply Kyra
- 26 August: Seams So Lo, Middle River Studio, Jot Designs
PS: Seweird is offering readers 15% off everything in the shop (excluding pre-orders). Use the discount code RP15 at checkout on their website for the duration of this tour (August 20 – August 26).
Like – Share – Pin: