Fully lined all-weather unisex coat pattern (girls, boys and babies). Make it from gorgeous heavy wools for a snug Winter coat. Use light-weight cottons or linens for a cute Spring/Fall coat… or even go for waterproof fabrics and make an any-season Raincoat!
Super versatile and with all raw edges hidden, it’s as beautiful inside as it is out.
- Military-style fabric button loops, or elastic button loops.
- Optional shoulder yoke detail and sleeve tab.
- Child’s version has a curved or straight front seam.
Suitable for woven fabrics only. Not suitable for knits. Serger/overlocker not required.
The pattern is trim-free, comes in A4 or US letter size, and has layers in the PDF so you can print only the size/s you want. There is also an A0 format included in case you’d like to take it to a professional printer.
* The model in the Baby Amsterdam Coat photos is wearing a long-sleeve St Tropez Swing with her coat. Buy both to get the complete look.
* The model in the Girls Amsterdam Coat photos is wearing a short sleeve St Tropez Swing with her coat. Buy both to get the complete look.
NOTE – This pattern listing includes ALL children’s sizes newborn to age 12, suitable for both boys and girls.
Some Girls Amsterdam Inspiration